Tuesday, June 14, 2022

 A few years back i painted a triptych of a Japanese chrysanthemum, I titled it Eastern Sunrise and it comprised 3 12 x 24" panels.  After it sold I used  that same size triptych layout to create, The Butterfly Effect.  The beautiful sky was from a photo I took when I was in Northern Ireland.  And then I added the butterflies.  One small gesture can create a huge effect,  make it a good one.


 The Butterfly effect In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state. The final answer, look it up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 It's been a while but so glad to finish, "Ferry Lights"  an acrylic painting on 16 x 20 canvas.